At ArtCorps, we believe in art’s unique capacity to change perceptions and promote significant social change—whether the challenge is emergency preparedness, access to clean water or opening a dialogue about violence prevention, art breaks down barriers, increases knowledge and creative thinking and moves people to action.
Art for Social Action helps leaders and organizations discover and use art to improve the communities where they live and work. Your donation will mean that another young leader is empowered to mobilize others to address critical environmental and social issues!
Many companies offer matching gift programs and/or workplace campaigns to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift. Please review the list of companies offering matching gift programs to employees and contact your employer’s Human Resource Department for more information.
- $5000 One year of Youth Leadership workshops in Art for Social Action that allow a group of 15 young people to become active leaders in conservation, reproductive health or rural development.
- $1000 Four training sessions for 30 teachers in Art for Social Action.
- $365* 20 Art for Social Action handbooks that guide educators in promoting conservation, health and human rights. (*This is a new sustainer investment equaling $1/day.)
- $100 Art supplies used for murals, plays and videos that raise community awareness about key local issues.
- $--- Any and ALL contributions are appreciated!
- Make a donation in honor of a special woman. Your gift will touch many lives by supporting women's empowerment workshops in Central America. For donations of $75 or more, a packet of 12 "Women of Guatemala" notecards will be sent along with a notice of your gift. To make a donation in honor of someone, please include a note with your PayPal payment or check providing the name of the individual you are honoring along with the recipient's name and address.
- Give a unique gift. Purchase a beautiful, handmade bag from Imperio Maya, a women's cooperative in the Highlands of Guatemala.
- Host an ArtCorps Fiesta. No matter where in the world you are, you can raise awareness and raise funds for ArtCorps.
- Support Raising Spirits. Be a part of ArtCorps' inspiring and uplifting fall fundraiser by becoming an event sponsor, donating an auction item or purchasing event tickets.
Mail a check made payable to ArtCorps:
240 County Road
Ipswich, MA 01938
Or make an online donation through our secure PayPal connection.
|ArtCorps is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible.