ArtCorps trains organizations and activists on the frontlines of social change to harness art and culture as powerful tools for community development.
- We believe every person has a role to play in building a vibrant, just and sustainable world.
- We believe in the power of human beings to overcome problems creatively and collaboratively.
- We believe a message is much more effective if the audience is involved in the presentation.
- We believe that art transcends communication barriers by accessing all of the senses and speaking to multiple types of intelligence.
- We believe that arts and culture encourage critical thinking and open our imaginations to new possibilities.